This is an update to the Isabel Chicken recipe. My mom decided to try it with shrimp, and she says it’s amazing.
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 4 T Dijon mustard (I like Trader Joe’s, but any will do)
- 6 T soy sauce
- 10 T olive oil
- 1 t minced garlic
- Lay shrimp flat in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Drizzle half the marinade on shrimp and bake at 375° for 20 min, turning the shrimp twice while cooking.
- I like Trader Joe’s Brown Rice Medley as a side dish for this recipe.
- Once, plated, drizzle remaining marinade on chicken, rice, and vegetable of your choice.