This morning, feeling like doo doo from a cold or allergies (the jury’s still out on that one), I was dreading coming up with a dinner idea for tonight. I did not feel like planning or cooking. Then, I remembered the crock pot. And my total dump it all in ravioli recipe. Angels began to sing. The heavens opened (literally – it was raining). I had dinner all planned. But, did I really feel like eating all that cheesiness? Eh, who cares! I could do without cooking, and that’s all that mattered.
I don’t know why I haven’t blogged this one before. Maybe because it’s not my own recipe? But, I couldn’t, for the life of me, tell you where I found it. But, I hope you will find it – delicious. I know we will – in about two hours.
- 25 oz. bag ravioli
- 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Italian spices
- 3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour about half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a large (6 qt. or so) crockpot.
- Add frozen ravioli.
- Pour additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, and water over ravioli (I usually pour the pasta sauce on first and then shake together the remaining tomato sauce and water in the empty pasta sauce jar to mix them).
- Sprinkle Italian seasonings over sauces.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours or high 2 hours.
Serve with garlic bread.