I just posted a pic of my lunch on Instagram (like we all do). It was just a quick use for leftovers, but it’s getting likes, and even a request for the recipe from Tara, one of one of my college roomies. It’s really not much of a recipe, but I figured I might as well blog it, because it’s what I do.
- Trader Joe’s Brown Rice Medley
- Green beans (I used the steam-in-bag Green Giant kind from the produce aisle)
- raw shrimp – peeled, tail off
- EVOO (Extra virgin olive oil)
- sweet curry powder
- To make the sauce, follow the directions for my curry dipping sauce, but add more milk to make it looser.
- Cook the rice and green beans according to package directions (or just steam your beans however you normally would).
- Sautée the shrimp in EVOO.
- Layer rice, green beans, and shrimp, and pour sauce over it.