I just made a delicious breakfast burrito. I credit my brother for introducing me to this concept several years back on a 5K race day. Today’s concoction was a simple one, but you can really add anything you want. One day, I made one for lunch and threw in some grape tomatoes.
- eggs (however many you’d like)
- garlic (minced)
- extra virgin olive oil
- tortilla (whole wheatÂ or regularÂ flour)
- Lightly brown minced garlic in a pan with a bit of the olive oil.
- Add eggs and scramble. If you like, you can add other items, such as diced tomato, onion, mushrooms, etc.
- When the eggs are done, turn off the heat on the pan.
- Mash some avocado (I use about a quarter of an avocado per 2 eggs), and spread it down the center of your tortilla.
- Add the scrambled eggs.