I forget where this recipe originally came from, but I’m sure it got to me by way of my mom. I made this as an appetizer for today’s football game. This recipe originally called for 1 ½ jars of Trader Joe’s Peach Mango Salsa, but they’ve stopped carrying it. Mrs. Renfro’s peach salsa is a good substitute, and that’s what I use.
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz) peach salsa
- 8 oz bag shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese evenly into 10 inch pie plate.
- Spread peach salsa evenly on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.